Re: [LAD] Good Mixer Library

From: Patrick Shirkey <pshirkey@email-addr-hidden>
Date: Fri Apr 01 2011 - 09:17:31 EEST

On 04/01/2011 04:03 PM, Devin Anderson wrote:
> On Thu, Mar 31, 2011 at 9:32 PM, Patrick Shirkey
> <pshirkey@email-addr-hidden> wrote:
>

>> I am just not sure that I can get away with discussing the topic in the open
>> due to the possibility of being struck down by the almighty power of on high
>> or bringing disrespect to those who are believers in the sacrosanct nature
>> of the reigning King of Kings.
>>
> I'm confused. Are you trolling about not trolling?

Not at all! I am genuinely concerned about the possibility of offending
the fervant believers in the righteous power of the App that shall
remain nameless and the sanctity of that hallowed institution leading
the way for us mere mortals in the eternal quest for realtime
performance and enlightenment of the dance massive.

It is clear that discussion of the Taboo could lead to a fatal turn of
events that might leave us completely at the mercy of Government
corruption and ineptitude while we endeavour to shield ourselves from
the ensuing radioactive fallout of a massive nuclear event caused by the
shifting techtonic plates due to the impact of global warming from the
excessive consumption of fossil fuels brought about by the need to
provide a rock solid environment for Audio posers and Professionals
alike to achieve their goals of world domination while at the same time
enjoying all the benefits of a successful career in the music industry
and the wealth, status and success that goes with selling out to the
highest bidder to provide corporate sponsored entertainment of the mass
market driving the entertainment market into fits of passion at the mere
sound of the latest autotuned sample while overlayed with the darkest
philosophical perspective due to the Mass Media Industrial Military
complexes desire to manipulate our thoughts with their pervasive agenda
of death and destruction on a global scale in order to confuse into
ignoring the depth of corruption and negligence inherent to the self
fulfilling system of Political and Corporate greed enhanced by the
merger of the fiat currency system with multimedia devices running
competing mobile operating systems to ensure vendor lock in while we
give away our rights in order to make sure we can enhance the facial
recognition technology of the Elite Societies that require total
dominance of the international global market for divine intervention in
the nationalised institutions that combine technologies to create a
broad based award winning platform for teleportation of our quantum
entangled states while we injest our daily dose of vitamins to counter
the effects of long term exposure to radionuclides emitted into our
environment for with a full lifetime of hundreds of thousands of years.

--
Patrick Shirkey
Boost Hardware Ltd.