Re: [LAD] [LAU] FW: Frequency Space Editors in Linux

From: Jeremy Salwen <jeremysalwen@email-addr-hidden>
Date: Thu May 05 2011 - 06:09:38 EEST

Hmm... I still seem to be getting a segfault on line 195 of undo.c:

 while(num_undos!=0 && num_undos>UNDO_getMaxNumUndos()){
    struct Undo_transform *ut=(struct Undo_transform*)UndoRoot.next;
    struct Undo *temp=UndoRoot.next->next;

    TF_delete(ut->megfreqfile);
    TF_delete(ut->megampfile);
    free(ut);

    num_undos--;
    UndoRoot.next=temp;
    UndoRoot.next->prev=&UndoRoot; //Right here I get the segfault.
  }

Seems like this is due to some mishandling of a linked list somewhere along
the line.

Jeremy