Re: [LAD] [LAU] FW: Frequency Space Editors in Linux

From: Jeremy Salwen <jeremysalwen@email-addr-hidden>
Date: Thu May 05 2011 - 10:57:04 EEST

It seems like the preferences window is not fully working yet, now that I
test it. It's hard to tell these things, because python doesn't throw the
error until you attempt to execute every code path.

If it is ported to gtk2, then I would suggest not distributing
gtk/pygtk/gobject with ceres because it will allow the user to easily use
the system installed versions+update/fix bugs in libraries. It's the same
reason you might use shared libraries vs static libraries.