Re: [LAD] Determining Phase

From: Jörn Nettingsmeier <nettings@email-addr-hidden-hochschule.de>
Date: Mon Jun 27 2011 - 16:14:42 EEST

On 06/27/2011 02:35 PM, pshirkey@email-addr-hidden wrote:
>> pshirkey@email-addr-hidden wrote:

> I'm looking for a way to adjust the phase of a signal rather than the
> amplitude. Does such a plugin already exist? If not which ladspa plugin
> would be the most suitable to start from?

check out the available allpass plugins - iirc, there's one in the CMT
package distributed by richard furse.

if you need a 90° phase shift, you could use jconvolver with the hilbert
transform kernel that comes with it, or check out fons uhj encoder in
the AMB plugin package - it implements a 90° phase shift as an IIR filter.

what exactly are you trying to do?