Re: [LAD] LV2 Core: waf configure fails

From: David Robillard <d@email-addr-hidden>
Date: Thu Jul 14 2011 - 20:46:11 EEST

On Thu, 2011-07-14 at 19:35 +0200, Emanuel Rumpf wrote:
> Hi Aurélien
>
> Try again:
>
> visit http://lv2plug.in/trac/browser/trunk
> click the link to download a zip-file (bottom middle)
> extract

This should not matter. Perhaps a distclean is necessary since the waf
upgrade, though...

> instead of
> waf configure
> run:
> ./waf configure
> from root directory of the zip (trunk), not from core.lv2 directory.

This would certainly do it. That you even have a system installed waf
is very odd...

The build system is entirely self-contained, you only need Python.

Please let me know if this was the problem. You do need to use the
included ./waf

-dr