[LAD] RT-Safe UI/Engine Decoupling using Functional Programming and Reference Counted SmartPointers

From: Florian Paul Schmidt <mista.tapas@email-addr-hidden>
Date: Sat Aug 06 2011 - 05:23:32 EEST

Hi,

during the process of writing a new small jack sampler which fits my
workflow I came up with this little scheme to solve the UI/engine
decoupling problem. For the purpose of spreading the idea or
alternatively getting answers about how it's broken and sucks I decided
to write a little article describing it..

http://178.63.2.231/~tapas/wordpress/?page_id=45

The (largely unfinished and unusable) sampler project is here:

https://github.com/fps/jass

Let me have it..

Regards,
Flo