Re: [LAD] [LAA][ANNOUNCE] New LV2 Soft Synth: The Newtonator v0.5.0

From: Michael Bechard <gothmagog@email-addr-hidden>
Date: Sat Aug 20 2011 - 00:00:22 EEST

Hmm, I've tested with v5.2-4 of zynjacku, and the latest version of elven (which can be gotten here: http://ll-plugins.nongnu.org/). The log for zynjacku looks like it's having a hard time parsing the manifest file, so let me know what version of zynjacku you're using. Also, I'm not familiar with lv2host (can't find it in Synaptic...), could you point me at the version you're using?

Thanks,
Michael Bechard