Re: [LAD] a *simple* ring buffer, comments pls?

From: Emanuel Rumpf <xbran@email-addr-hidden>
Date: Sat Aug 20 2011 - 21:24:07 EEST

2011/7/20 Kai Vehmanen <kvehmanen@eca.cx>:

> PS My plan B is to wait and see for another 10 years (and many more
>   long threads about this topic on this list), and then
>   I can at least just start using C++0x already... ;)

It's called C++11 now and accepted by ISO already ;)

2011 April 11 --- C++11, passed review by the technical standards committee:
  http://www.physorg.com/news/2011-04-c11-iteration-language.html

The biggest changes:
  http://www.softwarequalityconnection.com/2011/06/the-biggest-changes-in-c11-and-why-you-should-care/

I've never particularly liked C++ (syntax and complexity) though and would
prefer a different language to be spread.
Technologies as Mono and LLVM appear to make that possible.

--
E.R.