[LAD] RME Multiface/Digiface/RPM testers needed

From: Adrian Knoth <adi@email-addr-hidden>
Date: Sun Sep 25 2011 - 13:49:54 EEST

Hi!

Back in July, I've hacked a bit on the hdsp driver to fix the RPM
support.

Those of you who own a Multiface, Digiface or RPM: Could you give

   http://adi.loris.tv/hdsp-test-20110925.tgz

a whirl?

I just want to make sure the RPM fixes don't introduce any regression,
so if your Multiface/Digiface was working fine before, I hope nothing
changes.

If you own an RPM, the box should be detected automatically now.

I've verified it with my Cardbus based Multiface so far, but I'd love to
have a broader test phase before sending the patches upstream.

TIA

--
mail: adi@email-addr-hidden  	http://adi.thur.de	PGP/GPG: key via keyserver