Re: [LAD] Kontakt Spikes

From: Devin Anderson <devin@email-addr-hidden>
Date: Mon Oct 10 2011 - 23:14:41 EEST

On Mon, Oct 10, 2011 at 12:38 PM, Michael Ost <most@email-addr-hidden> wrote:
>> On 10/07/2011 07:46 PM, Devin Anderson wrote:
>>>
>>> On Fri, Oct 7, 2011 at 6:25 PM, Michael Ost<most@email-addr-hidden>
>>>  wrote:
>>>
>>> We are seeing unexpected interruptions of SCHED_RR audio processing
>>> threads,
>
> <snip>
>>
>> <bitching>
>
> <snip>
>
> Wow, a painful response. It's taken me all weekend to figure out how to
> reply. :(
>
> First, I think you are misusing this mailing list, which is a technical
> forum on the art of linux audio programming, for a product issue.

That much is true. I have a lot of negative feelings about your
company and the way they handled the OS situation, and when I saw you
ask question regarding your company's product, I felt justified in
posting about my experience. Muse Research made me and others like me
very angry and frustrated when they didn't fulfill promises they had
made to their customers, and made me feel isolated and ignored when
they didn't answer or even acknowledge our questions regarding the OS
situation.

Of course, just because I felt justified doesn't mean I was, and for
that, I apologize to the LAD community, and I apologize to you, as you
are certainly not your company, and did not make the decisions that
left me with negative feelings about your company.

I'll send you a PM with the rest of my reply.

--
Devin Anderson
devin (at) charityfinders (dot) com