Re: [LAD] Some mudita24 fixes in SVN now.

From: Tim E. Real <termtech@email-addr-hidden>
Date: Tue Oct 18 2011 - 23:56:33 EEST

Hi list, Niels, James. (Sorry for the repost.)

I have moved the existing code into an attic branch.
This code contains support for very old GTK+ versions, even pre-2.4.
Most users should not use it, but it's there if you need it.
I'll try to put out a legacy release on the project page.

James' supplied patch has been applied to trunk.
The patch fixes some deprecated code and modernizes.
I tried his suggested deprecated GTK+ code removal compiler flags,
 but I gather there is more work to be done modernizing the
 code, as it will not compile yet with the flags.

I removed all support for very old GTK+ versions in trunk, and have
 set the minimum required GTK+ version at 2.20 for now.

READMEs, and some name strings, have been updated for mudita24.

So, if James or anyone else would like to help with mudita24,
 you are no longer encumbered by the legacy code and are free to do
 what you need to move the program forward, for now and the future.

Thanks. Tim.