Re: [LAD] "bleeding edge html5" has interesting Audio APIs

From: Neil C Smith <neil@email-addr-hidden>
Date: Sun Nov 20 2011 - 15:49:36 EET

Well, as a Java dev I felt the need to interject! :-)

iPhone is still a problem, but desktop is easy - just ship with an embedded
JVM in the same way you embed webkit.

The capabilities and performance of the Java VM are still well ahead of
JavaScript, which is not the same as saying it's the way to go in this (gui
only) case!

Best wishes, Neil

--
Neil C Smith