Re: [LAD] "bleeding edge html5" has interesting Audio APIs

From: Gordon JC Pearce <gordonjcp@email-addr-hidden>
Date: Tue Nov 22 2011 - 01:37:03 EET

On Mon, 21 Nov 2011 18:32:51 -0500
David Robillard <d@email-addr-hidden> wrote:

> Call me crazy, but I'll take clarity and usability over blind emulation
> and stupid little pixmaps of physical buttons any day.

See, I find stupid little grey boxes a lot less clear and usable than pixmap controls.
Using the native toolkit widgets just looks shite. Audio apps that use them are totally unusable.

I don't want to sit staring at a spreadsheet when I'm trying to create music.

--
Gordon JC Pearce MM0YEQ <gordonjcp@email-addr-hidden>