Re: [LAD] help compiling Aliki

From: federico lopez <fede2001@email-addr-hidden>
Date: Tue Nov 22 2011 - 19:30:20 EET

On 11/22/2011 11:31 AM, Fons Adriaensen wrote:

> If you compiled and installed clxclient from source then clxclient.h
> should be in the directory /usr/local/include. If it isn't there,
> please tell us exactly what you did to install libclxclient.
>
> If you installed libclxclient as an Ubuntu package then you'll
> need the development package as well. In that case clxclient.h
> will be in /usr/include.
>
> Ciao,

Fons,
Thanks ! is working now! :D

leave here the process maybe useful to another ubuntu user:

Initially I installed libclxclient from source, but I can't find
clxclient.h ,
so .. I try from Ubuntu package and install libclxclient-dev as Fons
indicated

tried to compile again, this time goes ahead but stop in:

     convolve.h:29: fatal error: fftw3.h: No such file or directory
     compilation terminated.

Intalled libfftw3-dev from ubuntu package and voila!

federico