Re: [LAD] sliders/fans

From: Nick Copeland <nickycopeland@email-addr-hidden>
Date: Fri Nov 25 2011 - 10:52:25 EET

> From: d@email-addr-hidden
> To: fons@email-addr-hidden
> Some situations are indeed much more complex than others, but a widget
> is still just a stupid thing that gives you a number.I go with this, for lots of reasons but the main one being that the graphic should be
an output of your application decides to do with the mouse motion as input. You
decide whether it is -100dB or not and then move the control to represent that.

All we are really talking about here is what actions give what inputs. Seeing as we
all agree that placing semantics on the controls is way out of scope then specific
exceptions may just have to be moved outside.

Regards, nick.