Re: [LAD] sliders/fans

From: Thorsten Wilms <t_w_@email-addr-hidden>
Date: Thu Dec 08 2011 - 11:41:46 EET

On 12/07/2011 09:03 PM, David Robillard wrote:
> It's more like the distance along the minor axis controls sensitivity,
> and the actual value change is always along the major axis?

Oh, I thought that's what happens with fan-sliders already ... and I
should know ;)

The 3D application Houdini has controls that were one of inspirations.
It has been a long time, but afair, you get a box with several rows.
Values are decreased by dragging to the left and increased by dragging
to the right. The choice of row determines if a certain distance equals
0.1, 1, 10 ... units (or similar).

--
Thorsten Wilms
thorwil's design for free software: