Re: [LAD] FFADO midi ports

From: thijs van severen <thijsvanseveren@email-addr-hidden>
Date: Sun Dec 11 2011 - 14:41:29 EET

I must be missing something here.
amidi -l should list all midi out ports that are available to amidi, right?
No matter what i try with a2j and all of its variants (including j2a and
using the -e option) amidi -l never gives me any usable ports.
Same results as root.

Or should i be using the -L option to list the availabble ports? if yes,
how does that work? I cant figure it out. :-(

Another question: will a usb midi interface list the midi ports under alsa?

All help is appreciated!

Grtz
Thijs