Re: [LAD] how to store deferred events in a real time audio app?

From: Iain Duncan <iainduncanlists@email-addr-hidden>
Date: Tue Dec 20 2011 - 04:53:29 EET

I guess what I'm really interested in is how others have anchored events to
a timeline. Another way of doing it would be to trade ram and a bit of
accuracy for speed of execution by having an array that is PartsPerQuarter
* max_length_in_quarters long, and use that array to hold events, allowing
more than one event to be anchored to the same place by using a linked
list.

Feedback welcome. =-/

iain