Re: [LAD] Scopes & RMS

From: Tristan Matthews <le.businessman@email-addr-hidden>
Date: Wed Dec 21 2011 - 19:15:31 EET

2011/12/21 Robin Gareus <robin@email-addr-hidden>

> On 12/21/2011 03:34 AM, Tristan Matthews wrote:
> > You might find some inspiration in sndpeek:
> > http://soundlab.cs.princeton.edu/software/sndpeek/
>
> Wow. very neat! I did not know about this project.
>
> Do you have contact w/ upstream?

Unfortunately no, I'm not sure how actively developed it is.

> It requires a few additional header includes (stdlib, stdio; for abs()
> and sprintf()) to compile with recent gcc.

It's also using (included in the tarball) fairly old portions of Stk (
https://ccrma.stanford.edu/software/stk/). It would be a good idea to
update these, the biggest change being the RtAudio API. I wouldn't mind
taking a crack at it.

Best,
Tristan

--