Re: [LAD] send midi message

From: Dave Stikkolorum <davers@email-addr-hidden>
Date: Sun Jan 08 2012 - 12:48:48 EET

So I tried jak midi , that's also an option.

Still have to figure out the process-callback in the context of my program.

What my program does is the following:
I have a simple usb drum kit, that is actually just working a gamepad
and recognized as /dev/input/js1

I can use the jostick examples from linux + jack midi
to make Hydrogen play a sound on action on one of the drum-pads.

So I think I can just make a buffer with one midinote en let the callback
empty that?

Dave