Re: [LAD] [ANN] Qtractor 0.5.3 - The Delta Whisky natural cask strength!

From: Albert Graef <Dr.Graef@email-addr-hidden-online.de>
Date: Tue Jan 10 2012 - 01:34:46 EET

On 01/09/2012 10:49 PM, Rui Nuno Capela wrote:
> applied, slightly modified. svn trunk rev.2663 (aka. qtractor 0.5.3.5)

Thanks, that was quick. :)

> ok. i'll have to look at it again, sooner or later ;)

I'm looking forward to that, thanks again.

I'm now facing a more serious issue, though: Qtractor (latest from svn)
segfaults after recording audio. Start a new session, add an audio
track, arm it, arm qtractor, start recording, press either the record or
the stop button -> segfault. This happens every time for me.

(I'm running jackdmp 1.9.8 here, if that makes any difference. Seems to
work fine with Ardour3, though.)

Rui, can you reproduce this? If not then I'll have to build a debug
version and run it with gdb to get a meaningful backtrace.

Albert

--
Dr. Albert Gr"af
Dept. of Music-Informatics, University of Mainz, Germany