[LAD] ingen anyone?

From: Albert Graef <Dr.Graef@email-addr-hidden-online.de>
Date: Sat Jan 14 2012 - 00:13:43 EET

Has anyone got ingen to work recently? I'm running all the latest stuff
from Dave's svn repo here, but I'm getting bitten by this bug:
http://dev.drobilla.net/ticket/798, which makes it rather unusable
ingen).

I went back as far as r3829, which still had the same bug. Can anyone
recommend a revision that works? I'd really like to give it a go, but
without the ability to load patches it's only half the fun. :)

Albert

--
Dr. Albert Gr"af
Dept. of Music-Informatics, University of Mainz, Germany