Re: [LAD] Luppp live looper

From: Diego Simak <diego.simak@email-addr-hidden>
Date: Sun Jan 15 2012 - 03:40:49 EET

Hi, luppp is running here on ubuntu 10.04.
I've installed libconfig++ from [1], it was installed under /usr/local/lib/
I've created a libconfig++.conf file having a single line with the path
"/usr/local/lib" under /etc/ld.so.conf.d to find libconfig++.so.9.
To get that phat configured just run 'sudo ldconfig'.

Nevertheless I can't get any sound fom luppp.
I just loaded some wav samples using also vmpk as MIDI keyboard (using jack
midi) but still no sound....
Anyway I will go through it in the morning.

Congratulations for this program.
I really liked the GUI!

Thank you very much.
Diego