Re: [LAD] Luppp live looper

From: Harry van Haaren <harryhaaren@email-addr-hidden>
Date: Sun Jan 15 2012 - 23:16:38 EET

On Sun, Jan 15, 2012 at 8:41 AM, Diego Simak <diego.simak@email-addr-hidden> wrote:

> PS: Current state has MIDI bindings hard coded for Akai´s APC40, and
>> Akai´s MPK mini, hence other controllers won´t function correctly or at
>> all.... A MidiMapping feature has been planned, and will be implemented in
>> the near future.
>>

> Yes, I've observed that hitting a key on vmpk just change the states of
> some parts of the GUI.

If you're *really* desperate to get started, check out
"src/jackclient.cpp", especially the "processMidi()" or "apcRead()"
functions. That MIDI handling code needs to be moved to a seperate MidiMap
class, and that will be implemented when I redo the entire input MIDI
system (soon). Ie: don't get too attached to its current method of working
:)

Best, -Harry