Re: [LAD] [LAA] ANN: faust-lv2 0.1 released

From: Julius Smith <jos@email-addr-hidden>
Date: Fri Feb 03 2012 - 05:59:34 EET

I find SuperCollider SynthDefs to be a rich source of useful new
patches, but I always rewrite them in Faust for compatibility with
everything else. The code usually looks very similar (because I write
Faust versions of the SC primitives used). An interesting recent
example is the Risset bell, which started out as a Pd patch (surely
Max before that), then SuperCollider, and now Faust, which can be
compiled for any of the above. - jos