Re: [LAD] DrMr: a new lv2 sampler/drum machine plugin

From: Albert Graef <Dr.Graef@email-addr-hidden-online.de>
Date: Mon Feb 13 2012 - 22:18:24 EET

On 02/13/2012 05:20 PM, Nick Lanham wrote:
> I've written a new sampler/drum machine lv2 plugin called DrMr. You can
> find it here: https://github.com/nicklan/drmr

Very nice, thanks!

> I hope people find it useful, and as it's rather new code, bug reports
> are of course very welcome.

One thing I noticed: There's no tilde expansion in opendir(). If you
want to make the tilde paths for the drumkits work then you'll have to
use something like wordexp() or just substitute getenv("HOME") for the
tilde before passing the path to opendir().

Albert

--
Dr. Albert Gr"af
Dept. of Music-Informatics, University of Mainz, Germany