[LAD] ladspa commandline host?

From: Kaspar Bumke <kaspar.bumke@email-addr-hidden>
Date: Tue Feb 14 2012 - 03:03:43 EET

Hi all,

I have been running SooperLooper in headless mode on netbook. I don't have
X installed on it and just control SooperLooper (SL) via MIDI and OSC.
Occasionally I get some clicks which I hadn't experienced when running it
with GUI on my laptop. I have tried playing with the SL setting but can't
really avoid this happening. I think it may have something to do with the
combination of low spec processor and crappy audio card (I had to compiled
linux-rt to get it to work reasonably at all).

So I wanted to run it through a declipper/noise gate, until I get a better
machine or audio card. I know there is a LADSPA one available but all the
LADSPA hosts seem to have a GUI.

Is there a LADSPA host that doesn't require running X?

Regards,

Kaspar