Re: [LAD] DrMr: a new lv2 sampler/drum machine plugin

From: Nick Lanham <nick@email-addr-hidden>
Date: Tue Feb 14 2012 - 13:23:33 EET

Thanks for all the feedback everyone.

I've just pushed a couple of updates to address a few problems people
had found:

- Convert samples as loaded to plugin rate. This adds a dependency on
libsamplerate.

- Expand ~ in paths properly using HOME environment variable. This
means your ~/.hydrogen/data/drumkits should get loaded.

- Changed the wiki to not state that qtractor doesn't support GtkUIs.
Sorry if that claim was wrong, I had remembered reading it somewhere,
and it doesn't on my system but that's just due to the flags I compiled
it with.

Also, I'm considering changing the root midi note from C4 to C2 to match
up with Hydrogen as per a suggestion from Albert. I haven't decided if
I should just change the code and leave it hard-coded as is, or expose a
control port to allow people to set that. Do people have a preference?

- Nick