Re: [LAD] DrMr: a new lv2 sampler/drum machine plugin

From: Nick Lanham <nick@email-addr-hidden>
Date: Tue Feb 14 2012 - 15:50:53 EET

Firstly, yes, at some point I would like to have kit editing/creation
available from the GUI. This is non-trivial however, and a bit down the
road.

To your second point, I agree that it's non-optimal to have to fire up
hydrogen to make minor changes to kits and the like. However, I still
think DrMr improves the situation, as it sits nicely in your host, saves
all your parameters, and doesn't require any external routing. Of
course if you're fine with setting up all the external routing and kit
fully featured and almost certainly more stable anyway, but the whole
point of me writing DrMr was that I got sick of having to set up both my
host and hydrogen for every track i wanted to open.

But yes, kit customization is in the pipeline, although behind getting
the core solid and stable.

-Nick