Re: [LAD] Tutorial for programming with JACK

From: Kris Calabio <kriscalabio@email-addr-hidden>
Date: Fri Feb 17 2012 - 02:00:22 EET

> Depends what you want to do.
>
> Might be just as useful to look at the example applications included in
> the repo or any of the other jack apps.
>
> The source is very well annotated too.

I will definitely be looking at the example applications. I want to
eventually understand how DAW applications like Ardour and Qtractor in
particular are written, but the source code of those apps are quite
intimidating to me at the moment. If there is anything else I can do to
aid in my learning, that would be great.

-Kris