Re: [LAD] OSC sequencer idea (was: Qtractor 0.5.4 - Echo Victor shouts out!)

From: Albert Graef <Dr.Graef@email-addr-hidden-online.de>
Date: Mon Mar 05 2012 - 00:34:53 EET

On 03/04/2012 10:44 PM, Stephen Sinclair wrote:
> It seems this debate is how to represent OSC messages in a sequencer.

Hi Stephen, thanks for chiming in, so far I felt a bit like a lone voice
in the wilderness. :) It's nice to see that there are others who see the
need for this and are actually working on related software.

Thanks also for the link to the MappingTools project, this looks very
interesting. I'll have to give this a whirl asap, it looks like it will
be very useful for some things I'm working on.

Albert

--
Dr. Albert Gr"af
Dept. of Music-Informatics, University of Mainz, Germany