Re: [LAD] First release of zita-ajbridge

From: michael noble <looplog@email-addr-hidden>
Date: Tue Mar 20 2012 - 14:06:20 EET

On Tue, Mar 20, 2012 at 9:09 AM, Robin Gareus <robin@email-addr-hidden> wrote:

> @list-lurkers: we've tracked down the sync/silence problem that I am
> (was) experiencing. zita-a2j/j2a work just fine with all JACK period
> sizes < 1024 (that is 16,..,512); Fons is looking into a fix for that.
>
> Yet another great zita tool in the making. Kudos, Fons.

Indeed these look like great tools. However, is the sync/silence problem
fixed in the bugfix release? Running the 0.1.1 release under Arch with
jack2-dbus-ladish 1.9.8-3 still produces the same result for me - endlessly
repeating "Starting synchronisation" message with no audio. This is from
issuing the following command:

zita-j2a -d hw:SB

where hw:SB is a HDA-intel device. Running alsa_out on the same device
works fine.

-michael