Re: [LAD] Linux Malware

From: Jeff McClintock <jef@email-addr-hidden>
Date: Sat Mar 24 2012 - 23:19:23 EET

> Lignux systems only have write access to their home directories, which
> the system does not run software from by default.

So Malware can trash your personal documents and steal your identity.....but
the kernel is safe?

> Windows isn't a victim of its own popularity, it's a victim of being
> crap.

Yeah, While the average programmer makes 20 errors per 1000 lines-of-code.
Linux programmers, having being on a mission form god, NEVER make such
mistakes, therefore Linux is has no exploitable flaws.

;)

Seriously though, this is *SO* off topic.

Best Regards,
Jeff