Re: [LAD] Non Session Management

From: Emanuel Rumpf <xbran@email-addr-hidden>
Date: Thu Mar 29 2012 - 17:22:13 EEST

Am 29. März 2012 13:16 schrieb thijs van severen >

> IMHO making such a matrix is the only good way to
> make a decisions of any kind

I disagree here: Session managers have different concepts.
A simple matrix doesn't do it (show it).

IMHO user _experience_ is most important.
1. is it stable and reliable
2. does it do the job
3. behaves it practically (work-flow, feeling, user-interface)

Thus it is best to simply try - a thing that is difficult, as long
as an application is incomplete.

Fortunately NSM and the other SMs have advanced enough to try.
As I did mention, I have a good feeling with NSM
and I'm trusting this thing to become complete.

Thanks for your opinion.
I tend to agree with you and Renato:
rather not make it too complicated,
but usable and reliable.