Re: [LAD] How to get NSM?

From: rosea.grammostola <rosea.grammostola@email-addr-hidden>
Date: Wed Apr 11 2012 - 20:46:51 EEST

On 04/11/2012 01:02 PM, rosea.grammostola wrote:
> On 04/11/2012 12:55 PM, Emanuel Rumpf wrote:
>>>

>>> Apart from the master branch, there is also a next branch with new
>>> stuff and
>>> a nsm-proxy branch for the new proxy app.
>>>
>> proxy app - what's that ?
>>

> If you build the nsm-proxy branch, you're able to add the client
> nsm-proxy, which allows you to load apps without a state or without NSM
> support and add some arguments to it as you would do on the command line.
>
> \r

This script should work to load LinuxSampler as binary in a nsm-proxy.
The lscp file should be loaded via the argument option in the nsm-proxy.
Only problem I have, it doesn't kill LinuxSampler, when I stop the
nsm-proxy or the session. I probably miss something, maybe someone can
test it too.

#!/bin/bash

linuxsampler &

LSPID=$!