Re: [LAD] Plugin CV ports (WAS: AMS LV2 plugins: Version 0.0.6)

From: David Robillard <d@email-addr-hidden>
Date: Sat Apr 14 2012 - 05:42:34 EEST

On Sun, 2012-03-11 at 15:53 -0400, David Robillard wrote:
> I implemented cv:CVPort[1] for these plugins (a CVPort is just an
> AudioPort that works as a control)
> [...]

Since the cv-port extension was literally just this one URI, the port
type doesn't really introduce anything new (same format as
lv2:AudioPort, used like an lv2:ControlPort), and abuse of audio ports
for this has been around since the early LADSPA days, I just moved this
to the core spec. So, lv2:CVPort is the type now.

Cheers,

-dr, attempting to minimize the shotgun-blast-of-extensions thing