Re: [LAD] [LAU] Linux Audio Conference 2012 at CCRMA - proceedings and videos now available

From: Robin Gareus <robin@email-addr-hidden>
Date: Wed Apr 25 2012 - 01:55:40 EEST

On 04/25/2012 12:04 AM, Arnold Krille wrote:
> On Tuesday 24 April 2012 22:47:27 Robin Gareus wrote:
>> We'll remove those messages when we're done and properly announce the
>> site. That being said, most of the videos are indeed already available.
>> We opted for high quality and high bandwidth this year, so some of you
>> may want to download the videos rather than watch online.
>
> Can/will you also provide torrent-seeds for individual files and/or the whole
> bundle?
> Its easier for me to just let my servers torrent do the work than individually
> clicking the files... And of course its a sign of sharing:-)
>
> Thanks,
>
> Arnold

Yes, we will do that, but before we can create the torrent we'll need to
have _all_ recordings. Two videos are still missing. We won't do
individual torrents. Most torrent software does allow to limit the
download to file subsets.

Instead of clicking individual files, LADs can also get the files via
rsync://linuxaudio.org:/lac2012/

Cheers!
robin