Re: [LAD] [LAU] Linux Audio Conference 2012 at CCRMA - proceedings and videos now available

From: Robin Gareus <robin@email-addr-hidden>
Date: Sun Apr 29 2012 - 18:07:38 EEST

On 04/29/2012 01:12 PM, radiovirusgenerator wrote:
> On 04/25/2012 01:59 AM, Dave Phillips wrote:
>> On 04/24/2012 06:55 PM, Robin Gareus wrote:
>>>
>>> Yes, we will do that, but before we can create the torrent we'll need to
>>> have _all_ recordings. Two videos are still missing...
>>
>> One of which is my workshop. My apologies, I won't get to edit it
>> until tomorrow. It should be back in Robin's hands by tomorrow evening.
>>
>> Best,
>>
>> dp
>
> Hi all,
>
> I am watching now the videos of the conference, thanks for sharing the
> video!
>
> Besides, I would like to report that the video:
>
> http://lac.linuxaudio.org/2012/recordings/day2_1000_Studio_report_Linux_audio_for_multi-speaker_natural_speech_technology.ogv
>

> it is not completed, it ends when the speaker begins to speak.
>
> Best,
> Fabio.

Hi Fabio,

Thanks for the heads up. Fixed.
The URL/file-name has not changed - but the file has been updated.

# md5sum
day2_1000_Studio_report_Linux_audio_for_multi-speaker_natural_speech_technology.ogv
81d44827075ee2370976890da1257b7f

We're still waiting for the last video and verifying the others.
Wrapping up LAC'12 should complete in a or two days.

Cheers!
robin