[LAD] Introducing "Open Tritone Midi", a Satanic Open Octave Midi Fork

From: Rolf Wolf <wolf_rolf@email-addr-hidden>
Date: Tue May 01 2012 - 11:22:03 EEST

My fellow humans, This is the announcement of "Open Tritone Midi", a Satanic DAW and Midi Sequencer.  The Tritone is the classic devils musical interval. ( http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tritone ) It will be just an Open Octave Midi fork with replaced Logo graphics and the removal of the current author names. So I don't have to do development myself but I can start funding campaigns. As Satanic Software it is most important to center around humans, so a friendly and humble manner in support, communication and marketing affairs will be the main focus. When it is ready the next mail will be send to this list. *sign of the horns*