[LAD] The guitarix project release version 0.23.3

From: hermann meyer <brummer-@web.de>
Date: Fri Jul 27 2012 - 19:27:19 EEST

We are proud to announce the release of guitarix2-0.23.3.

Guitarix is a modular tube amplifier simulation for jack, with
additional Effect-Racks, inbuilt effects as well as support for LADSPA
plug-ins.

This is a Bug-fix release witch fix the ladspa_guitarix.so
module guitarix-fx [UniqueID 4070] to avoid segfault when loading into a
host.

Please refer to our project page for more information:

        http://guitarix.sourceforge.net/

download site:

        http://sourceforge.net/projects/guitarix/

have fun