Re: [LAD] [LAU] RASP: Music Toolkit

From: Brian Hilmers <djvision@email-addr-hidden>
Date: Thu Aug 16 2012 - 02:38:01 EEST

On 08/15/2012 06:08 PM, Robin Gareus wrote:
> On 08/16/2012 12:32 AM, Brian Hilmers wrote:
>> http://www.brianhilmers.com/code/rasp/
>>
>> I'm a novice programmer and this is my first project. Advice and help is
>> welcome. Thanks.
>> Brian Hilmers
> Hi Brian,
>
> One small suggestion: please put the source into a sub-folder so that
> the .tar.gz unzips to "rasp-2.5/rasp.py", "rasp-2.5/rasp_icon.svg"
>
> Cheers!
> robin
Thanks for the feedback Robin. I'll look into those suggestions. Sorry
about the sound issues, I really have no idea what I'm doing. Python
seems sketchy when it comes to audio and I don't know any other
languages, nor do I know anything low-level regarding audio. I'm very
new to this. I made RASP dependent on libsnack2-alsa because that's what
works for me and I don't know how to make it work otherwise. * shrugs *