[LAD] Wavetable synthesis : Creating fat wavetables

From: <harryhaaren@email-addr-hidden>
Date: Fri Aug 24 2012 - 22:21:58 EEST

Hi everybody!

I'm interested in wavetable synthesis, so read around a bit on how they
work, best used etc, but I can find preciously little information that
describes how to best "create" a wavetable.
Pre-recorded material seems a pretty go-to choice rather than using csound
or freinds to generate wavetables.

The issue of tuning is where I currently struggle the most: How should that
be approached?

I should perhaps specify I'm hoping to achieve electronic bassline / dirty
instrument sounds: I'm not attempting to create orchestral wavetables...
sorry! :D
-Harry