Re: [LAD] Kontakt sampler format (and others like EXS24)

From: Joakim Hernberg <jbh@email-addr-hidden>
Date: Fri Aug 31 2012 - 17:47:20 EEST

On Fri, 31 Aug 2012 14:43:13 +0100
Harry van Haaren <harryhaaren@email-addr-hidden> wrote:

> The community could approach NI and ask if they're intrested in
> supporting a Linux version of Kontact? I volunteer to write the
> email, and if they laugh then what harm done...

The community could also ask them to make sure that it works well with
wineasio that more or less turns it into a jack application. Many of
their other apps runs perfectly, but kontakt is somewhat of a dog.

But the big problem imo is content. LS is already a kick ass sampler,
but there is simply not all that much content around for it.

---

   Joakim