Re: [LAD] Listing lowest and highest frequencies in a track?

From: Jeremy Salwen <jeremysalwen@email-addr-hidden>
Date: Fri Aug 31 2012 - 21:43:45 EEST

You're probably even more interested in the lowest frequency component of
the bass itself. If you're able to freeze JAAA at a point where the bass
is playing a loud clear note and there isn't much other noise, then you
should be able to see a pattern in the spectrogram. There should be a
series of evenly spaced spikes or bumps. If you want to verify you've
identified them correctly, if you watch JAAA in real-time, you should see
these spikes "bump up" whenever the bass comes in. Find the frequency of
the lowest spike and that is the frequency of the lowest component of the
note the bass is playing.

Jeremy