Re: [LAD] [Ann] Folve: Fuse file system that convolves flac files on-the-fly

From: Henner Zeller <h.zeller@email-addr-hidden>
Date: Sun Sep 23 2012 - 20:17:10 EEST

Hi,
The latest version now contains a simple highpass- and lowpass-filter
to test out the configuration. And a description how to get the Santa
Lucia Basilica reverb example from the jconvolver demo distribution.

Also several new features such as switchable filter configurations at
runtime via the HTTP status server or gapless support.

https://github.com/hzeller/folve#readme

cheers,
  -Henner