Re: [LAD] List of working MIDI devices?

From: Thijs van severen <thijsvanseveren@email-addr-hidden>
Date: Thu Nov 08 2012 - 13:18:59 EET

> On 08/11/12 06:54, Thijs van severen wrote:
>
> Last week my brother got his new digital drum. its an octapad clone
>> (only cheaper) that fits our needs perfectly.
>>

> Heh, you left out the most important information - which device is it? :-))
>
> K.

details, details ... ;-)

it's this one http://www.thomann.de/be/millenium_dp2000_multi_pad.htm
it is class compliant, so i guess it's to be expected that it works, still
i personally prefer hearing that from someone that actually owns one (and
uses it with linux of course)

if there is no such page, wouldnt it be a good idea to create something
like this ?
i could create one on the Hydrogen site, but that would be more aimed at
drum midi devices and maybe we shouldnt limit it to that specific type of
device
a more generic page would be better IMO (something like the ffado device
list : http://www.ffado.org/?q=devicesupport/list)

ideas ?

grtz
Thijs