Re: [LAD] [ANN] Radium V1.9.1

From: Kjetil Matheussen <k.s.matheussen@email-addr-hidden>
Date: Sun Nov 11 2012 - 22:35:51 EET

On 11.11.2012 21:19, Florian Paul Schmidt wrote:
> On 11/11/2012 08:44 PM, Kjetil Matheussen wrote:
>>
>>> Just simply looping a block (to e.g. fiddle with automation,
>>> effects
>>> parameters, etc.), without having to press right meta - space all
>>> over
>>> again. :D Looping a range of lines in a block would be useful, too,
>>> I
>>> guess...
>>>

>> You mean loop the whole block? It's actually impossible not to loop
>> the
>> block... Doesn't it loop?
>>

> For me it doesn't. But just to be totally clear:
>
> - open radium
> - enter some notes
> - hit right meta + space
>
> The block plays once and then playback ends at the end of the block

That's very strange. Does the same happen if you select "Play Block"
from the menues?

How about Continue Block (Right Shift + Space) ? Does it loop?

And what if you have a song with more than one block in the playlist
(for instance the
demo song), does it play more than one block?