Re: [LAD] Optimized device driver to Fast Track Pro (start developing)

From: Rodrigo T O Ladeira <rodrigo@email-addr-hidden>
Date: Wed Nov 28 2012 - 21:50:32 EET

Hi !!!

   I am using a jack_delay to measure the Fast Track Pro latency, but
something strange happens...It doesn't matter what configuration I am doing
on Jack that the latency value always is increase during the time... like
the result below:

ladeira@email-addr-hidden:~/Downloads/jack_delay$ ./jack_delay -E -O system:playback_1
-I system:capture_1
??? 412.673 frames 8.597 ms