Re: [LAD] avw.lv2: lvtk and time

From: Michael Fisher <mfisher31@email-addr-hidden>
Date: Mon Dec 03 2012 - 02:32:59 EET

Hi again,

The ingen crash you were experiencing is resolved (i think). The
problem seemed to be that lvtk::GtkUI was double deleting its internal
VBox. Which is now being created with Gtk::manage so Gtk can handle its
disposal.

I tested against drobilla's current svn (the entire stack), lv2-1.2.0,
avw's current svn, and the just now updated lvtk origin/release-1.0.3
remote branch.