Re: [LAD] CAPS* as LV2

From: hermann meyer <brummer-@web.de>
Date: Mon Dec 03 2012 - 21:08:23 EET

Am 03.12.2012 16:43, schrieb Bruno Gola:
> On Thu, Nov 29, 2012 at 5:33 PM, Aurélien Leblond<blablack@email-addr-hidden> wrote:
>> WOW! That is just an amazing news! I'm definitely going to try those ASAP!
>>
>> Any chance you can share the TAP, Guitarix and Rakarrack repositories as
>> well?
> https://github.com/portalmod/tap-lv2
>
> Guitarix and Rakarrack soon :)
>
> []'s,
> --
> Bruno Gola<brunogola@email-addr-hidden>
> http://bgo.la/ | +55 11 9-5552-3599
Hi
I really interested to see what you have done, and which modules you
build from guitarix. Hopefully we can merge some of your work back to
upstream.

I'm myself work at time on a amp (12ax7)-> tonestack ( sovtek)-> cabinet
(4x12) module as a basic amp.
I use our libgxwmm for the GUI building and come close to the orginal
guitarix interface.

regards
hermann